Introducing Fitness & Mindset
Group Workout Classes
It can be a mixed bag of emotions:
– Wanting to get fit and reach your goals while also resisting the intensity of gym workouts
– But will I want to go tomorrow, too?
– All the people at the gym who somehow have figured out how to reach their goals
– Second-day (and third and fourth-day) soreness
– Muscle strains and fear of injury
– The scale not budging even though you busted your you-know-what all week
I bet you get exactly what I’m talking about.
This is a common experience that my clients come to me with time and time again which is why I’m so thrilled to formally announce and invite you to:
One client even invited her sister to class and they were both so happy to share the experience together because the class wasn’t what they expected – it was better.
Emphasis on TOGETHER
– The focused exercises are SIMPLE and call you to be 100% PRESENT to each movement (Top Secret Hint: This leads to faster results!)
– It’s easier to get out of bed in the morning when you know your people are waiting for you eager to see you!
– Each class involves personal intention-setting which helps you to feel accomplished and avoid just going through the motions
– Everyone cheers each other on to finish the sets and somehow we all end up laughing our way through the workout
– Everyone is encouraged to listen to their own body to go at their own pace and each exercise can be adjusted to meet you exactly where you are
“I love that we support each other. We’re all here to support each other. Dan’s philosophy is fantastic because not only is he giving you life long lessons…but he’s also promoting a healthy lifestyle, healthy mindset and healthy emotional, physical and mental being. [The mindset work] helps me to get out of my funks when I don’t want to get up in the mornings or i don’t want to go to work. It helps me to see the world through a better perspective in a more positive way.” ~Helen
Feeling called to come check out a class?
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– DURATION: Each class is 45 minutes long
– LOCATION: Classes are scheduled for every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:00AM to 6:45AM or 7:00AM to 7:45AM. Address: 355 S Lemon Ave Suite #J, Walnut, CA 91789.
*There are no walk-ins for class. You are required to sign up for class in advance. Follow the sign-up link below.
– CLASS SIZE: Class sizes are intimately sized at 10 people or less per class to ensure personal support. All genders welcome.
– EXPERIENCE: Everyone has different experience levels (no previous workout experience required)
– EQUIPMENT: All workout equipment will be provided for you
– BONUS: You can look forward to a delicious and healthy after-workout green smoothie made by yours truly!
And guess what?
YOUR FIRST CLASS IS ON ME!
Come join us for a different kind of workout class you didn’t know existed. I know this isn’t your first rodeo, so this way, you can try this group class on for size to see how it will compliment your health and wellness journey.
Cheers to your health!
Dan Nguyen, Fitness & Mindset Coach
Certified Fitness Trainer
Certified Master NLP
P.S. If you give this class a try and it’s not quite the perfect fit for you personally, there are plenty of other options for how I can help support you on your health and fitness journey. Be sure to schedule a 15-minute connection call here to connect more.